Whatever it takes.
On average, our employees have over 15 years of experience—you’ll be guided by our expertise, not just our enthusiasm.
Our clients regularly tell us we feel like an extension of their own team: Equally committed to their success, letting their goals and results drive creative and strategy—not our ego.
Public relations: it’s more than just touting your business and the events you’ll be a part of. It’s a strategic approach at St. Gregory. We’re more than just a creative services and media agency—we’re also a public relations firm that’s in the connections business, ensuring your organization is trusted by the audiences that influence your success.
That means going beyond what you say about your brand and recommending what you can do to build relationships. Then we work with your team to reach people where they are everyday: through news sources, events, partnerships, social media and in their daily lives. And, because we are both a public relations firm and an integrated agency, what your communities learn about you through word-of-mouth and experiential marketing aligns with the brand messaging in your advertising.
- Media relations and publicity
- Crisis communication plans
- Reputation management
- Internal communications
- Charitable involvement
- Sponsorships and special events
- Influencer marketing
- Media training and interview prep
- Sustainability and cause marketing
- Corporate social responsibility
- Community engagement
- Trade shows
- Presentations and speechwriting
- New product and service introductions
- Experiential marketing
- Public affairs messaging
We’ve been around the block at St. Gregory—utilize our PR services and you get access to more than a quarter-century of professional experience serving public and private companies across the country and around the world. This expertise as a public relations firm spans everything from enterprise software to water toys, including consumer and industrial launches, network product demonstrations and high-profile crisis situations.
Curious about how we can help you with a public relations project?
PUBLIC RELATIONS blogs
- How to Develop Blog Ideas
- 4 Rules for Cause Branding with a Case Study￼You don’t need a business school study to tell you that cause branding matters to your business. You can just ask your customers. Large percentages of consumers (and business customers are just consumers that have to rationalize their decisions a… Read more »
- Public Relations for Banks and Credit Unions: Needed Now More Than EverFinancial marketing was never simple—and mobile and online banking have only increased the number and complexity of the challenges. That’s because banks and credit unions aren’t just competing against the commercial or community bank down the street, but against regional… Read more »