Whatever it takes.
On average, our employees have over 15 years of experience—you’ll be guided by our expertise, not just our enthusiasm.
Our clients regularly tell us we feel like an extension of their own team: Equally committed to their success, letting their goals and results drive creative and strategy—not our ego.
If you want to be successful as a brand or business, you simply must have a digital marketing plan. Other marketing agencies provide online and digital marketing options—but we provide a one-stop shop for your every need. Goodbye to the days of piecemeal-ing a plan together (print and broadcast needs with one marketing agency; digital media needs with a totally different digital marketing agency)—St. Gregory offers a myriad of marketing efforts under one roof. And, while other digital marketing agencies rely on a one-size-fits-all approach, we’re all about customization. Cookie-cutter digital marketing plans don’t work for everyone; instead, we’ll craft something that aligns with your unique business needs. We are an extension of your own team, after all.
With so many options available (there’s currently 80+ social media platforms!), it’s hard to know where you should focus your efforts. That’s why we’re here. We know the ins and outs of the top performing platforms, how to set up the best pay-per-click campaigns and which keywords to use to ensure your content is being read. It’s one part creative, one part mathematical—making it the perfect scientific formula to drive consumer action and engagement. Between our smart strategies and measured analytics, you’ll get results.
- Digital strategy
- Conversion rate optimization
- Search engine marketing (a.k.a. pay per click)
- Tracking and analytics services
- Monitoring and reporting
- Inbound marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Social media strategy
- Social media ads
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Display advertising campaigns
- Video advertising campaigns
- Google Ads
- Email marketing
- CXL (Google Analytics 4)
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- HubSpot (email marketing, content marketing, social media)
Curious about becoming a client?
DIGITAL MARKETING blogs
- The Future of Marketing, According to the GoogleGoogle held its annual Google Marketing Live virtual event on May 23rd, and if you’re familiar with the evolution of the Google Ads Platform, you should already know which buzzwords are coming out of it. During this event, the Google… Read more »
- Keeping Your Business Social Media SafeMore often we hear stories about local businesses becoming the victims of hackers, losing access to their business’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media accounts. Stolen accounts can severely damage any business’s reputation and effectively limit its ability to… Read more »
- What Business Data Privacy Regulations Mean To YouAs digital marketing and our Internet culture evolve, so do changes in consumer privacy laws and how small- to medium-size businesses must operate. In a nutshell, these rules and laws create protections for consumers on how companies can use, sell,… Read more »