Things That Make You Go Hmmmm…
Our digital marketing audits can help.
$102,000—the average amount small businesses using Google Ads spend each year on paid search campaigns.
How many know what they have to show for it?
When it comes to advertising, there are a lot of places to spend money. Which is right for your business? Is what you’re doing now working? Could it be more efficient and effective? You’ve got questions; our digital marketing audits have answers.
Our digital marketing audits are conducted by certified and experienced professionals. Generally over 20 pages long, they include all of our findings, an analysis, a list of top priority recommendations, and a condensed checklist of next steps for easy reference.
Based on an initial consultation, we can develop a digital marketing audit that is customized to your business, goals, problems and concerns, and platforms you’re currently using. However, here are some of our “standard” audits.
Technical Website Audit
(a.k.a. Technical SEO Audit)
Our technical website audit reviews onsite factors that may be impacting your site’s performance on search engines such as:
- Site speed
- Mobile friendliness
- Crawl errors
- Keyword rankings
A technical website audit also touches on potential user experience concerns like broken links and slow page load times. They can be helpful after a new website launch to pinpoint transition issues such as missing metadata or 404s that were created.
Google Analytics Audit
At St. Gregory, being data driven is part of who we are. In fact, we think data is so vital that our Google Analytics digital marketing audit is free. This audit looks at how Universal Analytics is set up on your site, settings such as different views, filters, linking of Google Analytics to other services, and data retention, and analyzes traffic levels to make optimization recommendations.
Free Google Analytics audit
Google Ads Audit
This digital marketing audit analyzes your paid Google efforts including search, display, Gmail, and YouTube campaigns. Exactly what the audit consists of will vary depending on on the type of campaigns yoru running; however, all audits include an analysis of:
- Campaign structure
- Conversion setup
- Geo targeting
- Audience and demographic targeting
- Device targeting
Social Media Audit
Our social media audits don’t just analyze your current social media efforts. They also recommend additional or alternative platforms based on your goals, target audience, and available resources. Above and beyond just recommending which platforms to focus on, this digital marketing audit will include suggested:
- Days and times to post
- Content to focus on
As search patterns shift and consumer needs change, even the best content may not stand up to the test of time. Our content audits analyze existing blog posts to make sure they’re:
- Serving your business needs
- Driving organic traffic
- Not cannibalizing each other
They also look for gaps that new content could fill.
Interested in having an audit done?
Want to get to know us better first? No worries, we’re happy to take things slow.
Get started with these data related blog posts.
Data Related blogs
- The Future of Marketing, According to the GoogleGoogle held its annual Google Marketing Live virtual event on May 23rd, and if you’re familiar with the evolution of the Google Ads Platform, you should already know which buzzwords are coming out of it. During this event, the Google… Read more »
- Google Analytics 4: Why You Shouldn’t WaitIn March, Google announced that as of July 1, 2023 Universal Analytics accounts will cease processing data. That means everyone will have to transition to GA4 (Google Analytics 4) or a Google Analytics alternative by that date. With that announcement,… Read more »
- Engagement Rate: Google Analytics 4 FeatureGoogle Analytics 4, also known simply as “GA4,” is the latest iteration of Google Analytics. (The previous version, which was technically Google Analytics 3, is most commonly referred to as “Universal Analytics.”) GA4 is drastically different than Universal Analytics; in… Read more »