St. Gregory is seeking an experienced Copywriter to join our Creative Department on a full-time basis. As Copywriter, you will develop and manage content across a broad range of accounts. You will work closely with other individuals within the Creative Department as well as individuals on the Media and Account Management teams.
Content creation will involve a variety of media including TV, radio, web, video, social media, print, digital, OOH and more.
- Create fresh content for a range of clients across multiple industries (specifically retail), markets and media
- Generate new, original ideas to solve client challenges, working collaboratively or alone
- Continuously educate yourself on creative and industry trends
- Adhere to multiple brand voices as needed for our clients, while keeping work consistent with brand guidelines and strategy
- Clearly present and communicate internally, as well as externally
- Ability to work well with a team to brainstorm, write and present solutions to solve client challenges
- Develop blog posts, social content (paid and organic), as well as website and Google Ads content
- Continuously innovate and develop new ideas, strategies and concepts
- Be able to consistently meet tight deadlines, multitask and work well under pressure
- Attend client video shoots (when necessary)
- Develop content for both client and internal presentations
- 7-10 years of copywriting experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with script content development and management
- Knowledge of digital content best practices
- Attention to detail, proven proofreading skills, ability to multitask
- Familiarity and/or work with compliance and legal disclaimers/language a plus
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in a related field
For nearly 30 years, St. Gregory has provided marketing and advertising services to a wide range of local and national clients, with a focus on automotive, local businesses and legacy brands. We balance principled decision-making and humble know-how with passion and a willingness to go above and beyond.
Job Type: Permanent full-time