Digital Marketing Coordinator – Apply Now
St. Gregory, an innovative marketing agency in Cincinnati, OH, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is an entry-level to an early career-level position that would be perfect for someone who has knowledge of digital marketing best practices and 0-2 years of digital marketing experience.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the execution and optimization of a wide variety of campaigns including SEM, SEO, social media, display and video. In other words, no two days will be the same and you’ll have a variety of projects to work on and manage. Responsibilities may include:
- Pulling data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Ads for campaign planning and reporting.
- Monitoring and engaging with social media campaigns.
- Managing assets for digital campaigns.
- Monitoring SEM campaign performance including budget pacing and assisting with optimization.
- Researching platforms and/or vendors that may help clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Assisting in setting up tracking using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Assisting with troubleshooting campaigns.
- Coordinating communication between departments; for example, making sure the creative arm of St. Gregory knows that Facebook ads are needed and what the specs are.
If you aren’t familiar with the ins and outs of all of these platforms, but you do know what they are (you’ve heard of them), keep reading…
- Digital marketing knowledge. You may have a degree in marketing, have completed online courses, or had a marketing internship or entry-level job. If you know what the following are, we should talk!
- Lookalike Audience
- UTM Parameters
- Strong writing skills. You should be able to tell a story, condense information down into an easy-to-understand short-form, and edit your work to make sure there are no typos or grammatical errors.
- Proactive in learning future trends in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Google Drive.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. You will work on several projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with all departments in the agency.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing, especially within an agency!
- Certifications in areas such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads and inbound marketing.
Reports to: Vice President, Digital Strategy
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cincinnati, OH (specifically 9435 Waterstone Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45249)
This really is an entry- to an early career-level position, not one of those job ads that says entry level but then requires five years of experience. We expect you to possess knowledge about digital marketing best practices and platforms but don’t require that you have extensive experience working within the platforms. However, that said, if you truly don’t yet possess digital marketing knowledge, this is not the right opportunity for you.
If you don’t see a role that’s right for you but would like to be considered in the future, send your credentials to email@example.com.